Friday, January 28, 2011

 ♫ Happy Birthday to You ♫
You are very much loved in this home!
 Turning 13 makes me a little bit sad!
Missing my toddler?  Took a bunch of various pictures of him and hung them on all the door frames!
Wanted him to see how precious he really is!!
 He WANTED a baseball player fishing but this mama has not quite got the skill for that...Yet!
I have mostly been the type of Mom who cheers on the next stage in life. Heck I didn't even take my kids to there first day of Kindergarten.  I took them the day before stood outside the doors and pointed them in the direction to go and told them to speak real loud if they had any questions.  Couple of years later I was told by them that they were probably the only kindergartners without a parent??? 
Anyway just feeling kinda sad that he will be on his own making the tough decisions. 
And I miss that sweet little boy who would sit on my lap and ask me to sing the "beautiful song".
♫ I love you, you love me ♫. 
 I think the sweetest part about the request was that he thought it was still beautiful when I sang it.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

He was the cutest guy ever and said and did the cutest things when he was little...don't be sad..the BEST is yet to come..your a good mama bear

chrissy said...

Happy Birthday, sorry I missed this one!! Such a good job making it a good celebration!