Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Not to shabby for being the day after cleaning. I always purge after Christmas with the toys to make room for the new. Many may not know this about me but I do like it organized and everything has a place to be. My only problem is the kids don't seem to care much for my systems.
Well the reason I am sharing is not cause this is one perty room but its how I have finally learned to handle this cleaning and organizing with my kids interrupting.
While I was up there Pie was helping me out at times; mostly by telling me what she doesn't play with any more...and yes we did fill that there baby wipe box you see with barbies for the attic...sad day, sad day.
Well while she was helping M&M was creating a mess around us; ya know finding new toys she forgot she had because they were in the bottom the toy box. The next thing I know Pie just looses it and starts yelling at M&M. Funny or not but that is exactly how I would of handled it when Pie was little. Now I find it cute and help Pie relax and help her to understand that in the BIG scheme of things a clean closet doesn't really matter.
When Bug and Pie were little my expectations were crazy... Many times I felt very alone with them. My mom never took much interest, the women around me then seemed to fuss over the silliest things and make me feel inferior. I even had my neighbor across the street at the time getting me up at 7:30am because she thought that was a time *we* should be up...UUUGGGGHHHH! Yeah that didn't last too long.
Well Pie reminded me of a time when I lost it once with Levi, which breaks my heart to think of the joy I robbed from him. Thats when I just started praying to God to show me, show me my faults and hold me accountable and help me...
Then I knew how I wasn't going to raise my kids but I wasn't sure how to do it..
.
Now I am not so lonely but do still get frustrated with my own mom. I have and had some great women who talk truth and not just about weather Levi is reading or talking yet compared to their child (what I call silly comparisons and I was not and am still not good at) but about the big things like my life with Christ, my husband, how are the children REALLY doing.
And books, finding GOOD to the point books.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

:) :) :)

chrissy said...

We learn and grow....don't we!!